Healthy eating automated. How cool is that? In this brief video, we share one (out of hundreds) of our happy weight loss client success stories. A great food plan is not enough. Healthy eating mindset for sale! The video is brief. Her joy isn’t. Here are Cindi of Kirkland’s full comments about the work with Connie:
Cindi of Kirkland says: “I’m feeling great! In the last couple of weeks I’ve lost five pounds. And I don’t really feel like I’ve been trying,” which is great! Here’s what I’m noticing:
• I’ve been waking up in the morning, and I have lots of energy
• I’m not focused on food, which I think is really awesome for me, because that’s always been a big focus.
• I’m not eating sugar, which is a huge thing! I’ve really seen the differences in that. My skin isn’t breaking out. And I don’t have headaches, and that’s a huge thing. Because I always felt like I had allergies that were food related. I’m starting to eliminate all of that processed sugar stuff.
• No cravings for fast food whatsoever. I can drive by fast food and I’m not getting any of that, which is really great!
• I’m noticing that I’m starting to incorporate healthy foods into my diet more easily, automatically. In the past was if I didn’t feel like making dinner, I would be thinking about where can I go to pick up something to eat quick. Now, what I’m doing is going into the fridge: “OK, well, I’ve got some veggies and I could do a stir fry.” and I’m whipping up a meal and I’m satisfied with it!
• Another interesting thing, is that my portions are minimal. Just regular sized portions, and I’m not hungry after I eat. I’m done! I just make my meal and I’m satisfied. And sometimes I’m even making too much food. I put it away and have something for leftovers.
So, it’s been really good! I can definitely tell that there’s a shift happening for me. For sure! I do recommend Connie. I was one of those people that researched everything to death! I wanted to make sure that this was going to work for me. I came in and I met with Connie and I felt very comfortable. I felt in sync with Connie. And I wouldn’t do it if I didn’t feel comfortable with the person doing this process. Connie made the process really easy and simple.” –Cindi, Kirkland, WA.