“Hypnotic Musings” Articles by Connie Brannan, CHt.
Words are my “thing.” Here are some of the articles I’ve written about the work I do and the power of the mind for positive change. I’ve put them into 5 categories for easy referencing: All About Hypnosis, Exclusive Creations, Success Stories, NLP Techniques, and Hypnotic Musings.
Hypnotic Musings & Mindworks:
- Skill Beyond CDs
- The Gift of Self Control: Your NLP Anchor
- Limiting Beliefs – They’re Garbage
- Thinner is Younger – So Say Age Detecting Robots
- What Animal is That? Stories of Reframing
- The Devil and James Bond – Our Pattern Recognizing Minds
- Procrastination, What a Waste of Time!
- “What do I want?” — Easy Steps for Goal Setting and Manifestation of Desires.
All the Best,
Connie is a published author and creator of several self-help audio hypnosis products, a speaker and a teacher. She offers NLP and hypnotherapy certification trainings in the Seattle, WA area with her husband, Michael, also a Licensed Trainer of NLP®.
She is a member in good standing of several professional organizations including the National Guild of Hypnotists, the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotherapists and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®.