Words are my “thing,” which is why Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapy™ is such a perfect career for me. It’s about words, speech, and articulation. Flow of ideas. And I love to write. Here are some of the articles I’ve written about the work I do and the power of the mind for positive change. I’ve put them into 5 categories for easy referencing: All About Hypnosis, Exclusive Creations, Success Stories, NLP Techniques, and Hypnotic Musings.
All About Hypnosis:
- Power of Imagination
- What is Hypnosis?
- What Has Hypnosis Been Used For?
- Hypnosis is MOST Effective for Stop Smoking, says MetaStudy
- Weighty Issues
- At Cause Your Life to be Wonderful
- Best Seattle Hypnotherapist
- Lose Weight and Feel Great!
- Benefits of Quitting Smoking
- Candy Hallucinations
- NLP to the Rescue – Phobia Cure
- Phobia Cure 2 – Fear of Flying
NLP Neuro-Linguistic Programming & Hypnosis Techniques:
- Your Brain is Listening – Language Tips for Health & Wellness
- A+ NLP Spelling Strategy
- Motivation on Demand
- Confidence in a Bottle
- Not That! This! The NLP Visual Swish Technique
- “The Unconscious Hello,” or a Secret Technique for Gaining Instant Rapport!
- Circle of Excellence
- Sounds Good – Adjust Your Inner Soundtrack to Increase Motivation & Release Negative Emotions
- The Power Within
- Hypnotic Imagination—Quick Tips For Stress Busting.
- 5 Minutes To A New, Confident You!
- Possible Worlds – The “As If” Frame
- “Yes, Master! I hear and I obey!” The Language of Influence – Embedded Commands
- Anchoring & Emotional State Management
Hypnotic Musings & Mindworks:
- Skill Beyond CDs
- The Gift of Self Control: Your NLP Anchor
- Limiting Beliefs – They’re Garbage
- Thinner is Younger – So Say Age Detecting Robots
- What Animal is That? Stories of Reframing
- The Devil and James Bond – Our Pattern Recognizing Minds
- Procrastination, What a Waste of Time!
- “What do I want?” — Easy Steps for Goal Setting and Manifestation of Desires.
All the Best,
Connie Brannan, CHt., is a Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapist and Licensed Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®, Design Human Engineer ™, Persuasion Engineer ™, Professional Conversational Hypnotherapist. She is co-creator of Mindworks Hypnosis & NLP:
Connie is a published author and creator of several self-help audio hypnosis products, a speaker and a teacher. She offers NLP and hypnotherapy certification trainings in the Seattle, WA area with her husband, Michael, also a Licensed Trainer of NLP®.
She is a member in good standing of several professional organizations including the National Guild of Hypnotists, the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotherapists and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®.
Recent (2019) testimonial received on Connie’s articles: Carrie, of Seattle, WA commented:
“I love the fact that your article gave me exactly what you said it would and you wasted no time doing it. I am as green as it gets on this and so I was also impressed with how clear, concise, and easy it was to understand. I arrived here via Via Google search and honestly was about to give up because none of the sites I visited delivered what the heading for their site seemed to imply. But, something about yours caught my attention and as I silently thought : “Ok, I’ll check this one out, but it’s the last one.” As I clicked on the link. So, thank you for the information given here and thank you for living up to what your header advertises.” — Carrie, Seattle, WA