“If You’re Worried About You Or Your Family Coming Down With Coronavirus (Now A Recognized Pandemic) and Wonder What Else You Can Do To Stay Safe, Then Continue Reading To…“
Discover How The Power Of Your Mind and Natural Healing Can Help Stop Coronavirus In Its Tracks
The coronavirus has hit us hard and all the medical experts say it will get worse, much worse, before it gets better. Perhaps you’re worried about you or a loved one catching this very contagious virus. Perhaps you’re worried about having to stay in isolation for as long 14 days. Perhaps you’re worried about taking care of all your day to day responsibilities should you become infected.
There’s a lot to worry about. Just a couple of short weeks ago, there were relatively few infections outside of China. Now it seems like it’s everywhere. Italy has essentially declared the entire country under quarantine. One travel ban after another—it’s impossible to keep track of them.
We don’t know a lot about coronavirus, but we do know several things, and they aren’t good:
- The virus is extremely contagious. Each person who gets the virus will infect, on average, more than two other persons. Remember the childhood math game? Start with a penny, double it every day for 30 days. At the end of 30 days, you’re in the millions. We don’t know how many of all of us will get infected, but the alarms and sirens are sure going off.
- We have no immunity to the virus. This is a novel coronavirus, meaning the human population has never been infected with it before. With no immunity and it spreading like a wildfire in a dry forest, we are all at significant risk.
- There is no vaccine, and none is on the horizon. The medical experts say it will take a year to a year and a half to develop a vaccine. Can you afford to wait, risking sickness day after day until, maybe, a vaccine comes along? Can your family afford to wait?
- Many will get very sick from the virus. While most people (estimates are around 80%) of people will experience mild symptoms or none at all, the other 20% will experience more serious outcomes including death. Are you one of the 80% or one of the 20%?
- Hospitals may fill up. There just aren’t enough hospital beds to serve the expected number of sick people. Will you be one who doesn’t get a hospital bed? Or worse, doesn’t get a needed respirator? Will it be one of your family or a loved one?
I live on the outskirts of Seattle, WA, the center of the first virus outbreak. Every day I read about more and more serious illnesses coming out of that center. Even first responders got exposed and self-quarantined as a result. Imagine how they must feel to have to cope with the virus, unable to stay close with their families, their families worried about their health. It’s unimaginable to most of us.
The virus continues to spread here, and it will likely continue to spread among the residents and workers until something is done or they all get sick.
And we’ve all heard the horror stories of the cruise ships. The sick mingling with the well, the sick passing the virus to the well, again and again, infecting untold numbers of innocents. It’s not something that could ever end well. Yet those in charge take no decisive action to stop it. It’s up to us to protect ourselves.
It’s gloomy, but there are some simple steps you can take to increase your odds, of doing your best to make sure none of this happens to you or your family. You’re heard the advice (as have we all) that we should wash our hands regularly, avoid touching our face as much as possible, social distancing or other behaviors that can help us stay well. We all know the harmful effects of stress in our lives.
The Power of Hypnosis
Like any advice that encourages us to “change our behavior.” It’s always much easier said than done.
Hypnosis has proven itself time and time again to help people establish good habits and end bad habits. You’ve probably heard about the incredible success of hypnosis for stop smoking, for weight loss, for stress relief, for pain relief and innumerable other things that involve the mind.
And what if you could reach more deeply into the core of the problem and actually boost your immune system to protect yourself?
You see, there is an intimate connection between the mind and the body—what the mind thinks, the body tends to realize. In fact, in a hypnotic state, your thoughts and beliefs affect your body on every level. As Deepak Chopra said, “every thought and emotion you experience touches every single cell in your body.”
That’s why a Master Hypnotist and Licensed Trainer of Neuro-linguistic Programming® (NLP) has developed a powerful new hypnotic intervention that helps you establish good habits (hand washing, avoiding face touching) that are proven to help keep you safe from infection. Stress reduction is crucial to a powerful, healthful immune response. And, beyond habit control, this hypnotic Master CD gives powerful suggestions for boosting your immune system to fight off the coronavirus as well.
Imagine listening to a CD, developing good health habits, reducing or eliminating inappropriate stress and boosting your immune system. This CD calls on the natural healing power of your own mind and body to help you stay healthy. The CD is, of course, not a substitute for medical treatment—if you think you are sick, consult with your doctor to get appropriate treatment. He may well advise you to continue with hypnosis as well. Hypnosis is becoming more and more recognized in the medical field.
This hypnosis CD:
- Uses recognized hypnotic technique to encourage good habits
- Let’s you use your body’s own natural defenses to fight off disease (of course, it you do get sick, consult with your doctor)
- Uses powerful hypnotic techniques to reduce stress and worry
The CD was created by C Michael Brannan, Cht. Michael is a renowned clinical hypnotherapist, and Licensed Trainer of NLP®. In fact, he is one of only 32 such trainers in the United States. Michael has an active clinical practice, which sees clients daily. He has given presentations across the country. Michael is the author of Beyond the Conscious Mind: The Magic of Hypnosis. This book teaches everyone how to use self-hypnosis in reaching their goals.
Stop. Think for a moment about all the risks with this novel coronavirus and think about all the things you can do to stay healthy and safe. After you’ve thought about that, you may choose a route different from hypnosis or you may choose the power of hypnosis. Of course, that’s your decision.
PS: Think about all you have read and heard about the power of your own mind. There is no better action than the action you take to help yourself and your family.