Words are my “thing,” which is why Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapy™ is such a perfect career for me. It’s about words, speech, and articulation. Flow of ideas. And I love to write. Here are some of the articles I’ve written about the work I do and the power of the mind for positive change.
- Designer Feelings ™
- Designer Beliefs ™
- Best Seattle Hypnotherapist
- Skill Beyond CDs
- The Gift of Self Control: Your NLP Anchor
- A+ NLP Spelling Strategy
- What is Hypnosis?
- What Has Hypnosis Been Used For?
- Limiting Beliefs – They’re Garbage
- Lose Weight and Feel Great!
- At Cause Your Life to be Wonderful
- Thinner is Younger – So Say Age Detecting Robots
- Weighty Issues
- Not That! This! The NLP Visual Swish Technique
- What Animal is That? Stories of Reframing
- The Devil and James Bond – Our Pattern Recognizing Minds
- “The Unconscious Hello,” or a Secret Technique for Gaining Instant Rapport!
- Circle of Excellence
- Sounds Good – Adjust Your Inner Soundtrack to Increase Motivation & Release Negative Emotions
- The Power Within
- Procrastination, What a Waste of Time!
- “What do I want?” — Easy Steps for Goal Setting and Manifestation of Desires.
- Hypnotic Imagination—Quick Tips For Stress Busting.
- 5 Minutes To A New, Confident You!
- Possible Worlds – The “As If” Frame
- “Yes, Master! I hear and I obey!” The Language of Influence – Embedded Commands
All the Best,
Connie Brannan, CHt., is a Neuro-Linguistic Hypnotherapist and Licensed Trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®, Design Human Engineer ™, Persuasion Engineer ™, Professional Conversational Hypnotherapist. She is co-creator of Mindworks Hypnosis & NLP:
Connie is a published author and creator of several self-help audio hypnosis products, a speaker and a teacher. She offers NLP and hypnotherapy certification trainings in the Seattle, WA area with her husband, Michael, also a Licensed Trainer of NLP®.
She is a member in good standing of several professional organizations including the National Guild of Hypnotists, the International Association of Professional Conversational Hypnotherapists and the Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming®.